Adventure Travel Insurance for a Range of Fun Activities
If you regard yourself as a global traveller and love to get amongst adventurous action and sport when you are overseas then we applaud you for your Kiwi travel spirit. With the more adventurous pursuits come an increase in risk and that’s where we come in. We have a wide range of adventure pursuits that we cover automatically in our Comprehensive, Budget and Freedom policies.
Adventure and travel insurance aren’t typically seen together but we believe that it’s important for you to have a policy that suits your needs. Worldcare Travel Insurance tailors to the needs of the adventure traveller, covering a range of activities including surfing, bungee jumping, skiing and so much more. See the list below for more details or check out our Policy Wording to note our exclusions.
- Training or competing (on foot only)
- Bungee jumping
- Underwater activities involving the use of artificial breathing apparatus, provided an internationally recognised diving qualification is held
- Trekking with an organised tour group and/or on marked trekking routes
- Elephant trekking
Recreational sports activities:
- Skiing on a registered ski-field
- Touch Rugby
- Motor Biking (not racing)
- Horse Riding
- White water rafting in rivers grade 4 or less
- White water kayaking in rivers grade 4 or less
- Black water rafting in rivers grade 4 or less
- Volley Ball
Worldcare travel insurance is issued and managed by AWP Services New Zealand Limited trading as Allianz Partners and underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decisions about this travel insurance policy.
For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited's financial strength rating, please refer to the following Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policy Holder Preference Disclosure Notice found at https://www.worldcare.co.nz/.
Allianz Partners website |
Terms and Conditions